Pemi-Baker Hospice & Home Health is thrilled to announce the launch of our fall Charleston Wrap fundraiser, offering an array of delightful gift options for the upcoming holiday season and beyond. This fundraiser, which runs through October 19th and aims to raise funds to support our under-insured patients and free support groups. By participating, you can make a difference in the lives of those in need while checking off your holiday shopping list.
With over 2,500 gift ideas, the Charleston Wrap fundraiser has something to suit every occasion and taste. Whether you’re looking for holiday gifts, hostess presents, corporate tokens of appreciation, or even a little something just for yourself, we’ve got you covered. Home delivery and FREE shipping available!
Here are some of the fantastic items you can find:
- Gift Wrap and Accessories: Elevate your gift-giving game with beautiful wrapping paper, ribbons, and bows. Charleston wrap’s signature wraps are reversible, eco-friendly, and printed on 100%recyclable paper using water-based inks.
- Candles: Set the mood with a selection of aromatic candles to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Bel Piatto Fine Cookware: Discover high-quality cookware that will inspire your culinary adventures.
- Scarves/Hats/Bags/Totes/Jewelry: Stay stylish and on-trend with a variety of fashionable accessories.
- Boutique Gourmet Candy: Satisfy your sweet tooth with delectable gourmet candy options.
- Personalize It! Select from 1,500+ personalized items to create the perfect gift; even personalize your wrapping paper!
By participating in our fall Charleston Wrap fundraiser, you not only find exceptional gifts but also contribute to a meaningful cause. Your support helps us reach our fundraising goal of $5,000, enabling us to continue providing essential care and support to those in need.
CLICK HERE for a direct link to our Charleston Wrap store. It’s super easy and the proceeds of every purchase will make a big difference in our fundraising efforts this year.
Our fundraiser only lasts a few short weeks, ending on October 19th, 2023. We thank you for your support and hope that you will tell friends and family to join in on the fun.
Pemi-Baker Hospice & Home Health is a trusted, nonprofit agency proudly serving 32 towns in central and northern NH since 1967. Expert services include at-home healthcare and physical therapies (VNA), hospice and palliative care, and community programs including: American Red Cross CPR/AED/FA, Caregiver and Bereavement Support Groups and Ask A Pemi-Baker Nurse days at your local senior centers. Providing compassionate care with experienced staff who are trained, certified professionals and also your neighbors. In your time of need, we’re right where you need us.
Pemi-Baker is located at 101 Boulder Point Drive, Suite 3, Plymouth, NH. To contact us please call: 603-536-2232 or email: email@example.com Like our Facebook Page: @pemibakerhospicehomehealth