According to the most recent independent Strategic Healthcare Program (SHP) report comparing agencies of the Rural Health Care Network (RHCN), Pemi-Baker Hospice & Home Health (PBH&HH) shines bright in all categories and is at the top or tied for the top in over 20 categories of patient satisfaction for Hospice. We are touched and honored that our hospice families gave us such high scores with regard to the care their loved ones received.
The report measures many details about the agency’s interactions and care including communication with the family, getting timely help, treating patients with respect, emotional and spiritual support, help for pain and symptoms and training the family to care for the patient. Though PBH&HH scored high on all survey questions the following items scored a 100%-actual positive score:
- “Communication with the family”-composed of separate questions, including-
- Things were explained in a way that was easy to understand,
- Hospice team listen carefully about any problems with care,
- Family kept informed about patient’s condition
- “Treating the patient with respect”-composed of 2 separate items including-
- How often patient was treated with dignity and respect
- You felt the hospice team really cared about the patient
- “Percentage of families who would rate the Hospice care as a 9 or 10 on a 0-10 scale”
- “Would you recommend this Hospice to family or friends?”
“Caring for the patient and their family is something our Hospice staff excels at. The feedback we receive from our Hospice families is a testament of the concern, compassion, and dedication our staff demonstrate every day,” said Lauren Bell, BSW, Hospice and Palliative Care Supervisor for Pemi-Baker Hospice & Home Health.
Are you wondering about Palliative and Hospice care for yourself or a loved one? Call us for a free in-home consultation with Lauren Bell, BSW or email your questions to email@example.com.
With over 55 years serving clients from 29 towns in central and northern New Hampshire, Pemi-Baker Hospice & Home Health is committed to creating healthier communities. Expert services include at-home healthcare (VNA), hospice and palliative care, and community programs including: American Red Cross CPR/AED/FA, Caregiver and Bereavement Support Groups and ‘Ask A Pemi-Baker Nurse’ days at your local senior centers. Providing compassionate care with experienced staff who are trained, certified professionals in the business because of their hearts. Neighbors serving neighbors. In your time of need, we’re right where you need us.
Pemi-Baker is located at 101 Boulder Point Drive, Suite 3, Plymouth, NH. To contact us please call: 603-536-2232 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Like our Facebook Page: @pemibakerhospicehomehealth